A link to the pancake A link to the pancake

Pretty Funny

As stated before, not exactly family appropriate, but it was still pretty funny none the less. Nice Job.

Crayolian responds:

i thought it was funny to :D
i rarely do anything family appropriate. i might one of these days.

Sprite Halo 3 Sprite Halo 3

Not the biggest fan of Halo, but it was good

As I said, I am not the biggest fan of Halo, but I am a fan of sprite comics. It was funny. I really enjoyed the part in the beginning where the Blue guy is on the phone with his Mom and he is embarrassed to tell her that he loves her.

As for the technical aspect of it. I really enjoyed seeing that you drew up some backgrounds, which were pretty good I might add, instead of just having all the action take place in a nothingness void.

Good job with the video. This is something I might like to see more of in the future.

8-bit Theater 1 8-bit Theater 1

Real funny for Final Fantasy Fans

I love and have viewed all 5 of the flash cartoons of 8-Bit theater and I am impressed. They are really funny clips that add more humor to the comics because it is animated and moving. I really can't wait for the sixth installment of the series.

The stick ninja game The stick ninja game

Really interesting...

It was a very enjoyable game. The graphics were ok because it was stick figures. It was very humorous to play because all of a sudden, WHAM!!! I was dead. It was really cool. It could have been a little more interactive in the way that it could have had multiple ways to go to get to the last fight. Or be able to move with a keyboard. I would love to see a second one of this game.